Parents seeking admission for their ward are requested to come in person and collect the ‘PRE–APPLICATION FORM’ from the School Office, fill the form themselves and submit the filled-in form within the stipulated date and time mentioned in the Form, to the ADMISSION COMMITTEE (if incomplete will be rejected) along with photo copies of the Birth Certificate and the current Report Card showing the last attended examination marks.
After the receipt of the filled in Pre- Application Form, based on the seat availability, parents will be called by the School Admission Committee to collect the Application Form and Prospectus against a payment of Rs.1000 (Rupees One Thousand only) by cash.
Parents are requested to go through the Prospectus in detail to know the school. If satisfied with the Curriculum, System, Norms, Rules and Regulations and if keen to enroll their ward(s) are asked to submit the duly filled-in and completed Application Form to the School Admission Committee alongwith a non-refundable Registration Fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) payable either by Cash or by DD drawn in favour of SAINT JOHN’S EDUCATIONAL TRUST.
The Application if found in order with all details provided will be accepted / registered and will be assigned a Registration Number, which should be quoted in all further correspondence. The completed application form with the enclosure should reach the school office within 5 days from the date of receiving the application form. Application submitted beyond the stipulated date will be rejected.
General Instructions for filling the Application for Enrolment and Registration:
- All the columns should be filled in; and all the details called for should be provided by the signing authorities - Parents.
- Recently taken Passport size Photograph of the ward should be affixed on the application form in the spaceprovided.
- Photostat copies of the following documents, duly attested by a Notary Public / Gazetted Officer should be submitted alongwith the application.
The Application should be signed both by the Father and the Mother. If anyone of them is not available / not eligible to sign, the necessary legal documents are to be provided.
- Birth Certificate – Corporation / Municipality / Hospital (Original Birth Certificate should be submitted to the School for Class LKG).
- Community Certificate (if desired by Parents).
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card (Above 5 years).
- Photostat copy of the current Report Card showing the last attended Examination Marks.
The details given in the filled-in application form should be absolutely correct in all aspects. Any discrepancy and false information will render the application liable to be rejected.
Registration Fee is to be paid by Cash or by Demand Draft.
Foreigners, Non-Resident Indians (NRI’s) and Indian Students holding Passport should submit a Photostat Copy of the Passport too.
Students entering Class Two and above should submit a Bonafide Certificate from the School where they are studying at present.
The Students from CBSE Board / State Board / Anglo Indian Board should get the Transfer Certificate counter signed from the Regional Office, CBSE / District Education Office / DPI respectively.
- Death Certificate, if not alive.
- Divorce Certificate, if separated.
- Legal Guardianship Certificate, as applicable.
The Academic Council will consider each Application on the basis of the data / information / details furnished in the application form and offer admission to the student …to the class for which the application is meant. Procuring a set of Application & Prospectus or Registering the duly filled-in Application cannot be claimed as a right for admission in to the class as the Enrolment will be finalized based on the following:
- Age Criteria & Availability of seats.
- Accommodation Capacity of the school.
- Proper Documentation of required enclosures.
- Entrance Examination; Class IV to IX entry - Testing the ability of the student pertaining to the current class in English, Maths & General Science.
- Academic Performance in the previous class.
Please note that the number of Applications issued will be always more than the number of seats available / number of Vacancies expected as the number of applicants who will register the applications for admission and also the Number of Selected Candidates who will dis-honour our Provisional Admission are unpredictable.
The provisionally selected candidates will be informed by Post / Courier / Mail. It is the responsibility of the parent to give the correct postal address for proper communication. If not in receipt of admission intimation, parents can also check with the admission office, the status of their application over phone / in-person.
Confirmation of Admission:
Parents whose wards are selected and offered Admission should confirm the acceptance of the seat within the stipulated date mentioned in the Provisional Admission letter by remitting the following:
- The Initial Fee as notified in the Provisional Admission Letter.
- By submitting the Parent Declaration mentioning that the Transfer Certificate (School Leaving Certificate) from the school the ward is studying at present have to be submitted on or before 15th May 2018.
- Birth Certificate (in original) / photocopy, attested by Notary Public, if not submitted alongwith the application.
- Bonafide Certificate from the school the student is studying at present. (Class I to Class IX only).
- Address Proof Certificate – Photocopy of Voter ID / Ration Card / Passport of Father/Mother.
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card (Above 5 years).
- Photocopy of the current Report Card showing the last attended exam marks.
Before remitting the Initial Fee, parents are asked to go through the Prospectus in detail to know about the school, facilities offered, infra structure available, comfort level of the school and to be fully aware of the rules and regulations governing the school administration. Also consider the distance of the school from your residence, age category of the child, health condition of the child and transport arrangements for the child.
The school office will function from Monday to Saturday from 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.